You’ll get the inside scoop about our science and education programs and adventures, interesting volunteer opportunities, extra benefits and a place in history as an informed agent of change.
Membership registration is available two ways: as a recurring monthly contribution (called ‘Sustaining Stewardship’) or as an annual contribution. Both methods allow us to immediately put your contribution to use to provide stewardship and education programs within our organization. Please take a look at our Membership Levels and Benefits to help decide which category is right for you, then click on a link below to register as a Mount St. Helens Institute Member today!
MEMBERSHIP LEVELS AND BENEFITS
- $50 - Base Camp: A cool decal, 10% discount on MSHI Guided Programs and Field Seminars*, and a 15% discount at local Discover Your Northwest gift shops
- $100 - Lahar: Everything above, plus exclusive access to a limited block of 2017 Climbing Permits** and one year free admission to Johnston Ridge Observatory
- $250 - Loowit: Everything above, plus a 20% discount on MSHI Guided Programs and Field Seminars
- $500 - Crater Rim: Everything above, plus a limited edition autographed book, “Mount St. Helens” by David Anderson
- $750 - Glacier: Everything above, plus MSHI logo outerwear
- $1,000 - Summit: Everything above, plus one “Into the Crater” Hike admission
* Excludes “Into the Crater” Hike
**Two permits available for purchase for the first 250 registered Members at this level or higher